Video: Young Lady Poisoned by Friends because of Uk Visa
A young lady has died through poisoning by her own friends due to the fact that she had acquired a Uk Visa and would have been leaving the country this Sunday to the United Kingdom.
Informedgh chanced on the video on the popular Ig blog Official Bempah where it states the lady in question was poisoned by her friends, In the video, you would see the pretty young lady fighting for her life till she finally gave up the ghost. If what was reported is true then it’s very sad.
We entreat our fans and readers to try as much as possible to keep their success to themselves,
Video of Lady fighting for her life
Video of Lady been carried to the morgue