You’ve come to the proper site if you need to get your TIN number quickly. You might have forgotten your TIN number, but you’ll need it right away to complete a form.
I’ll teach you how to get your TIN number in Ghana with simplicity in this post. Let’s get this party started.
This article also applies to those who have misplaced their TIN numbers and need to get them back.
Steps to retrieve your PIN
If you lose your TIN, send your full name, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, and the ID number used to register for it to 020 063 1664 or 055 293 0000 via WhatsApp, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call your local GRA office.
Send the following details to email@example.com:
- Complete name.
- The date of birth.
- Maiden name of mother
- The type of identification you used to register your TIN and the ID number.
RETRIEVE TIN GHANA
How do I get my tin number and ID number online?
- If you are self-employed, you must follow the steps below to obtain a TIN ID online.
- Use your computer or phone to access the BIR eReg website.
- Please fill out the online form completely and submit it.
- Wait for the Bureau of Internal Revenue to send you a confirmation message.
- Chat GRA on their official WhatsApp number: 0552990000
- Send them your personal details as requested
- A correspondent will review your details and submit your request.
Call GRA official lines below to retrieve your lost TIN
(+233)80 037 3374
(+233)20 063 1664
(+233)55 299 0000
+233 302 – 904 – 545
+233 302 – 904 – 546
P. O. Box 2202, Accra-Ghana