Community Ear Vol 1 Enlists Kojo Trip, Roadman Remy and Idahossa For Debut Project.
Nothing beats the feeling of having creatives with different approaches to art creation join forces to produce a project. Over the years we’ve seen and enjoyed the fruits of such wonderful collaborations. One of such collaborations is Community Ear.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT GHANA’s PREMIUM ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE APIO
- Qatar opens fifth 2022 World Cup venue
- Increase salaries of workers by the same margin as yours – Agyin-Asare to politicians
- Akufo-Addo Opens €20m ACARP Phase II
- Donny van de Beek not returning to Ajax claims Fabrizio Romano
Home to some of fastest rising creatives in the country, after the release of their Afrobeat love themed song “ObaaGbemi” by Barima, Sammy lll and Seezy in 2020, went under the radar to work on their debut project. The Self titled project “Community Ear Vol 1” is collection of multiple well written and produced songs ranging from hip-hop, Afro-swing, Afrobeat and trap. The project features acts Kojo Trip, Idahossa and Roadman Remy.
Just like their name the 10 track project touches on themes in our community; Love, sex, thirst for money and a touch of gratitude to God. “Community Ear Vol 1” is out on all music platforms for streaming and downloads.